Friday, November 26

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE (Y)

OMG xD happiest day of my freaking life x)

First,
I got to to an awesome outing with my best friends:)
even though not all BFFs were there:(
but it was still awesome:D
we went to watch a movie called Rapunzel
I thought it was like a romance movie-.-
but then its a freaking comedy
me and my friends were laughing like CRAP xD 
it was awesome :D
thanks for making my day :')


We went to T.Bowl for lunch
which was quite weird yet awesome xD
Chelsea had to drink water 
literally out of a toilet bowl
and her food was also in a damn toilet bowl xD
 
After that,
we went ice-skating
Shar Lene & Chen Ling didn't know how to skate :P
so we had to teach them
Ina just learnt how to skate today
Congrats Ina :'D
Chen Ling is a damn fast learner -.-
she can skate in the centre so fast
SCREW YOU=.='
Shar Lene on the other hand
also just learnt ice skating today
she wasn't really that good
but at least she did her best :'D
I'm damn proud of u two :D

We went home after that :'(
but...when i reached home
my dad just came back from USA!!:'D
and he said he had alot of gifts for me :')

First,he took out all my mom's gifts first 
then he took out mine :)
he took out a few cloth bags
and i was like WTF -.-
WHY U GIMME CLOTH BAGS?!!?!:O
but then he say that USA dun use paperbags-.-
they use cloth bags -.-
but then...inside the cloth bag was
3 NEW COACH BAGS!!(Y)
OMG xD so damn cool :D <3

Second,
he took out a small plastic bag
i thought it was empty-.-
but turns out inside got a Svrosky Crystal neckalce(Y)
and a glow in the dark keychain 
with the word Crystal :'D
I was already so damn happy with all these gifts :')

Then,
my dad took out and even better gift :D
A BRAND NEW iPOD TOUCH 4!!!!xD
OMG!!!!!!!
DAMN NICE!!!!
I WAS LIKE ARE U KIDDING ME??!?!:O
THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY!!
but.....
I don't really know how to download apps
from the iTunes store..
thats damn sad :'(
oh welllll
at least now I won't have to ask my parents 
for a new phone :P
cause this is so much better :D 

And for all this time
I didn't think my parents cared about me that much
but i guess they really do :')
I LOVE U DADDY N MOMMY!!:'D <3
You really proved me wrong today:')

No comments:

Post a Comment